Sierra-Cedar delivers industry-focused client success by providing consulting, technical, and managed services for the deployment, management, and optimization of next-generation applications & technology.
Who We Are
Sierra-Cedar, Inc. is a Delaware corporation with approximately 960 employees which is based in Alpharetta, Georgia. It has been in continuous operation since 1995, and various of the companies acquired or merged in during that time trace back to dates as early as the 1970s. Sierra-Cedar is part of The Sierra-Cedar Group, Inc., one of the largest independent North American IT services companies. Together with its Canadian affiliate, Sierra Systems Group Inc., it has approximately 2,000 professionals focused on the US and Canadian markets with global delivery capabilities in both countries and Hyderabad, India. Sierra-Cedar is a certified partner of Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce.com.
What We Do
Sierra-Cedar offers a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of services across multiple technologies and industries. Generally, our portfolio is categorized into industry-based consulting services and industry-agnostic shared services.
Our industry-based consulting organizations are focused on strategic, implementation, and upgrade services across multiple technologies:
- Strategy and Research: vendor neutral thought leadership and services including visioning, strategy, benchmarking, business process improvement, and change management.
- Enterprise Applications (HCM, Financials, and SCM): implementation and upgrade services for Oracle (PeopleSoft, EBS, and Oracle Cloud Apps) and Workday.
- Industry Applications: implementation and upgrade services for Oracle (Campus Solutions, Pension Administration), Workday (Student), Infor (CDR), and Tyler (Case Management and Integrated Justice).
- Business Analytics and Performance Management: implementation and upgrade services for Oracle OBIEE, OBIA, Hyperion, EPM, and BI Cloud.
Our industry-agnostic shared services organization is focused on the following services:
- Hosting: Infrastructure and Application Management Services for your application, backed by one of the strongest SLAs in the market.
- Application Management: on-site, remote, and offshore services to support and maintain your existing application.
- Upgrade Lab: remote application upgrade services in our lab.
- Integration and Cloud Services: strategy, implementation, and support services for enterprise integration, API enablement, and Cloud development services with strong experience in leading technologies such as MuleSoft (On Premise and CloudHub), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle integration tools (On Premise and PaaS), and custom application development (serverless development).