Facing a rapidly growing number of applications as well as increased sources and volume of data, today’s IT organizations struggle to provide the financial and human resource support necessary to effectively manage the demands placed on their infrastructure. Sierra-Cedar can help your organization pursue a public cloud hosting (AWS) or a private cloud hosting solution that will deliver the reliability, scalability, and security it expects.
Backed by best-in-class commercial service-level agreements (SLAs), we provide market-leading hosting services for enterprise business applications including PeopleSoft Applications; E-Business Suite, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management (Microsoft BI, Hyperion and OBIEE); Middleware and Integration Technologies; and more. We align our fully integrated application hosting services to deliver more value where it matters most allowing our clients to focus on and invest more in critical strategic initiatives. Our hosting services include:
- Service Desk Support
- Operations Support
- Application Support
- Security Services
- System Infrastructure
- Disaster Recovery
Public Cloud Hosting Services
Leveraging our partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’ve taken aggressive steps to offer very competitive monthly cloud hosting fees for an elastic architecture and flexible support model that can grow to meet your organization’s ongoing hosting and support needs. With our deep industry experience, we’re ready to help your organization realize the power of AWS to move faster, become more agile, and scale, all using our innovative services and processes.
Our FlexOps platform and our highly skilled cloud resources apply ongoing application, operating system, and database patches, which are designed to streamline the support of your investments and keep them up to date.
Private Cloud Hosting Services
Sierra-Cedar has been providing private cloud hosting services since 2001 to Higher Education Institutions, Commercial Industries, and Public Sector Organizations. Sierra-Cedar has experience in meeting the needs of clients ranging from small organizations to those with large, complex environments, utilizing a high-performance, scalable, and fully redundant architecture.
We host Oracle enterprise applications (PeopleSoft, Oracle e-Business Suite), Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management (Microsoft BI, Hyperion, OBIEE) and other third-party applications.
Our highly skilled managed services team has extensive experience in hosting and managing Oracle applications in private cloud, supported by technology investments that enable us to offer flexible models and aggressive service level agreements.
Application Management Services
With Sierra-Cedar Application Management Services (AMS), certified technology professionals provide the high-performing, scalable environment your organization needs for its enterprise applications.
We strive to meet your organization’s needs by offering services at predictable costs. Our Block of Dollars service option combines value and flexibility, giving your organization access to the right resources at the right time to address its changing needs.
The Right Capabilities
Your organization can start benefiting from our AMS offerings in many ways, including:
- Access to a focused patch/fix team for conducting application updates
- Dedicated, named support resource(s) and a designated service delivery manager
- Flexible support packages
- 24/7 support desk services backed by best-in-class commercial SLAs
Upgrade Lab Services
Keep your organization running efficiently while Sierra-Cedar takes care of vital enterprise application upgrades. We provide options that streamline updates while maintaining normal business operations:
- Remote Upgrade. Your organization can take advantage of its own hardware and infrastructure while a remote team of Sierra-Cedar Upgrade Lab resources performs the technical upgrade tasks, test moves, and final move to production.
- Hosted Lab Upgrade. Sierra-Cedar Upgrade Lab performs the initial pass and two test moves in our data center and then returns the upgraded database to your organization’s infrastructure starting with Test Move 3.
Sierra-Cedar, with its years of experience and successes on PeopleSoft projects, is offering a service called PUM-as-a-Service for organizations on or upgrading to PeopleSoft 9.2. To address the varying needs and situations of its clients, Sierra-Cedar has created three tailored packages of PUM-as-a-Service offering:
- Stay Current – for organizations that want to stay current with the PUM releases throughout the year
- Get Current – for organizations that want to get current once a year
- Stay Current Lite – for organizations that want to do stay up-to-date with the compliance and regulatory changes and tax updates