How We Can Help
Application Management Services
With Sierra-Cedar Application Management Services (AMS), certified technology professionals proactively leverage their expertise to provide the high-performing, scalable technology environment your organization needs for its enterprise applications:
- E-Business Suite
- Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management (Microsoft BI, Hyperion and OBIEE)
- Middleware technologies, including software such as Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MuleSoft
We strive to meet your organization’s needs by our offering services at predictable costs. That means delivering expert service via remote or dedicated onsite resource arrangements, partial full-time equivalents, or dedicated teams. Our Block of Dollars service option combines value and flexibility, giving your organization access to the right resources at the right time to address its changing needs.
The Right Capabilities
Your organization can start benefiting from our AMS offerings many ways, including:
- Access to a focused patch/fix team for conducting application updates
- Dedicated, named support resource(s) with onsite options available for streamlined coordination, communications, and knowledge transfer
- A designated Service Delivery Manager
- Flexible support packages
- 24/7 support desk services backed by best-in-class commercial SLAs
- Propriety methodologies and tools
Let’s work together to determine the optimal services to meet your organization’s objectives, now and in the future.
Upgrade Lab Services
|Keep your organization running efficiently while Sierra-Cedar takes care of vital enterprise application upgrades. We provide options that streamline updates while maintaining normal business operations:
Let’s discuss which option meets your organization’s needs so our leading enterprise Upgrade Lab can get to work.
Facing a rapidly growing number of applications as well as increased data sources and volumes, today’s IT organizations struggle to provide the financial and human resources necessary to effectively manage the demands placed on its infrastructure. Sierra-Cedar can help your organization pursue a private or public cloud (AWS) hosting solution that will deliver the reliability, scalability, security, and expert managed services it expects.
Backed by best-in-class commercial service-level agreements (SLAs), we provide market-leading hosting services for enterprise business applications including PeopleSoft Applications; E-Business Suite, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management (Microsoft BI, Hyperion and OBIEE); middleware technologies, including software such as Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and MuleSoft; and more. We align our fully integrated application hosting services to deliver more value where it matters most allowing our clients to focus on and invest more in critical strategic initiatives.
- Service Desk Support
- Operations Support
- Application Support
- Security Services
- System Infrastructure
- Disaster Recovery
Private Cloud Hosting Services (Sierra-Cedar)
Using our technology, including our FlexOps PaaS, our dedicated resources deploy and apply patches and technology updates that are designed to streamline the support of your business-critical applications and keep them up to date. We align our fully integrated application hosting services to deliver more value where it matters most:
- Ticket Response & Resolution
- Disaster Recovery
Public Cloud Hosting Services (AWS)
Leveraging our partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’ve taken aggressive steps to offer very competitive monthly cloud hosting fees for an elastic architecture and flexible support model that can grow to meet your organization’s ongoing hosting and support needs. Our FlexOps technology and our cloud experts apply ongoing application, operating system, and database patches, which are designed to streamline the support of your investments and keep them up to date.
PUM as a Service
- Stay Current – for organizations that want to stay current with the PUM releases throughout the year
- Get Current – for organizations that want to get current once a year
- Stay Current Lite – for organizations that want to do stay up-to-date with the compliance and regulatory changes and tax updates