Sierra-Cedar’s SOA Suite & BPM service offering provides clients
with a way of integrating their disparate software systems and applications
so they communicate seamlessly.
A subset of Sierra-Cedar’s award winning Fusion Middleware service offering, we implement the Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite & Business Process Management (BPM) Suite. Companies implementing SOA Suite and BPM Suite are quickly realizing the benefits:
- Reduce time for new functionality
- Reduce integration cost and complexity
- Manage business and technology change
- Streamline business process exception handling
- Provide end-to-end solution monitoring
- Ensure high availability and scalability of the architecture
- Allow organization to model their business processes
- Allow for complex Human Workflow between disparate systems
We have extensive experience architecting, implementing and extending SOA Suite & BPM solutions for its clients that include Integration, Business Process Automation, and Composite Applications. Our SOA Suite and BPM services include:
- “Getting Started Workshop”: We have developed a complimentary, half-day “Getting Started with SOA & BPM” workshop. Material covered is geared toward CIOs, business leaders, process and data owners, and IT staff interested in understanding SOA how it can benefit their organization.
- Architecture, Development, and Governance: We offer deep Architecture and Development expertise that can be leveraged to assist in any phase of SOA Suite implementations. We also work with clients to develop a practical and comprehensive SOA Suite & BPM governance strategy. The strategy includes governance for service planning, development, operations, and reuse.
- Composite Application Development: We have worked with many clients on defining and implementing Composite Applications using Oracle SOA Suite. Composite applications leverage the Oracle SOA Suite and delivers applications that can access numerous services provided through various back-end systems. The result is a powerful business application that ties together friendly User Interfaces, services from back-end systems and business process automation that far exceeds traditional ERP development capabilities.
- Installation Services: We work with clients to architect and install the components of Oracle SOA Suite & BPM including BPEL Process Manager, Business Activity Monitoring, Business Rules, Service Bus, Complex Event Processing, WebCenter, and Universal Content Management.
- Hosting: Sierra-Cedar hosts Oracle Enterprise Applications, Fusion Middleware, and SOA Suite product families and Oracle Technologies as well as complementing third party system solutions. Our hosting solutions are secure, redundant, and highly scalable.
- Training: Our training is based on real-world implementation experience and covers basic through advanced courses that are tailored to your organization. All of the components within the Oracle SOA Suite are covered.
As we’ve embarked on an ambitious plan to completely re-architect and transform our legacy and core systems, Sierra-Cedar has become a key partner for us. More than just technical experts, Sierra-Cedar is providing thought leadership in helping us move forward in these strategic initiatives. They embody the phrase “trusted advisor.”
Sierra-Cedar’s implementation of Oracle SOA Suite with PeopleSoft enabled us to meet our deadline to process 120,000 students and achieve a 600% ROI. Sierra-Cedar’s complete understanding of our business needs and objectives combined with their quality people at every level ensured that this project was a complete success. They demonstrated a total commitment to this project and showed what a true partnership can accomplish.