We know that this year has been difficult, and we also understand that tomorrow will likely bring more questions than certainty. After careful consideration, we felt that it was important to continue the Sierra-Cedar 2020-2021 HR Systems Survey, 23rd Annual Edition to help the HR technology community prepare for the future.
The survey will be available until June 23, 2020. All responses are confidential and only used in aggregate results.
Key changes to this year’s survey include additional questions to understand the data and technology most helpful during COVID-19, expanding the view on service delivery, and more opportunities to share vendor specific feedback.
Other Survey topics include:
- Strategy, process, and structure
- Adoption of all HR technology applications
- HR analytics and workforce planning
- Deployment roadmaps, resourcing, and budgeting
- Implementation, maintenance, and integration
- Emerging and innovative technology
As a Thank You for your participation in this 23rd Annual Edition, you will receive the following:
- *NEW*: continuing education credits for IHRIM’s HRIP Recertification
- A personalized data snapshot filtered by size, industry, or region
- An advance copy of the Sierra-Cedar 2020-2021 HR Systems Survey White Paper, 23rd Annual Edition in early October 2020
The first 100 respondents will receive a $5 Starbucks card, and $100 Visa gift cards will be awarded to the 23rd, 123rd, and 1,023rd respondents.
The Survey results will debut at the HR Technology® Conference in 2020.
Best wishes and thank you for continuing to support our community!
Vice President, Research and Analytics