FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Call for Participation in the
Sierra-Cedar 2017–2018 HR Systems Survey, 20th Annual Edition
ALPHARETTA, GEORGIA – May 18, 2017 – Sierra-Cedar invites the HR community to participate in the Sierra-Cedar 2017–2018 HR Systems Survey, 20th Annual Edition, now available at www.Sierra-Cedar.com/hrssv23 until July 1, 2017. All responses are confidential and only used in aggregate results.
Our 20th year is more exciting than ever! Based on your feedback, the Survey includes new topics on cyber security, systems integration, benefits, and emerging experience platforms.
Other Survey topics covered this year:
- Strategy, process, and structure
- Adoption of all HR Technology applications
- Deployment roadmaps, resourcing, and budgeting
- Implementation, maintenance, and integration
- Emerging and innovative technology
- Outcome-driven HR
What does this research mean to an organization?
This research is shared openly as a service to the industry to assist organizations with developing their HR systems strategy, devising a plan, justifying investments, and ultimately executing on their HR technology vision. As a Thank You for your participation in this 20th Annual Edition, you will receive the following:
- A personalized data snapshot filtered by size, industry, or region
- An advance copy of the Sierra-Cedar 2017–2018 HR Systems Survey White Paper, 20th Annual Edition in early October 2017
- The first 100 respondents will receive a $5 Starbucks card, and $100 Visa gift cards will be awarded to the 20th, 120th, and 1,020th respondents.
The Survey results will debut at the HR Technology® Conference in Las Vegas the week of October 10th–13th, 2017. To access last year’s White Paper, please visit our website.
Sierra-Cedar helps clients navigate their application and technology roadmap, whether to modernize their existing portfolio or move to emerging technologies by integrating industry knowledge, deep technology capabilities, breadth of service offerings, and global delivery model into best-value solutions. Our services are categorized into industry-based consulting services and industry-agnostic shared services.