Fuel Your Passion
What Makes You Different?
Are you passionate about helping clients transform their business? Do you thrive on the challenges that go along with implementing systems and creating new solutions to old problems? Do you want to work with people you are proud to call your colleagues? If you answered yes to these questions, join our winning team and work with people who share your passion.
Follow Your Own Path
Find a Career as Unique as You
A career with Sierra-Cedar means working with bright, energetic, and empowered professionals who love what they do. We don’t have pre-defined career paths, giving you the flexibility to create your own. If you are happy in your current role, there is no pressure to change. If you are interested in moving in a different direction, we provide the training and professional development you need to achieve your goals. Consultants and staff, regardless of their role or title, can step outside the box and contribute. If you’re ambitious, determined, and ready to drive your own success, then please consider opportunities with us.
Find Your Balance
Succeed in a Place that Values You
Sierra-Cedar is committed to you. Our employees are our most important asset and creating an environment that encourages balance is critical in today’s world. Whether you are traveling as part of our consulting team or working from home in one of our remote positions, Sierra-Cedar tries hard to provide flexibility in all areas including salary, benefits, and work schedule. This allows you to find the right balance for you and your family.
Push Your Limits
The Sky’s the Limit. Dream Big!
We believe that we are never done learning. Each project provides the opportunity to share your knowledge and learn from others. At Sierra-Cedar, we value new ideas and encourage our employees to strive to do the impossible. Our clients face some difficult challenges, and we need your help to solve them. We’re looking for people who not only embrace those challenges but have the tenacity and finesse to create unique solutions. Think you’re good now? We’ll push you to be better! If that statement makes your heart beat a little faster, then yes, you’re fit to be one of us.
Earn Competitive Compensation
We attract talented professionals by providing a competitive salary and benefits package. Our success is a result of our staff and consultants’ hard work and dedication to serving our clients. That’s why they deserve a compensation package that keeps them motivated and engaged while empowering them to choose the option that best suits their lifestyle and ambitions. Use the links below for more details.
U.S. Employee Benefits
We recognize a competitive benefits package is a key factor in attracting and retaining the best employees. Our cafeteria-style package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, and a 401k.
India Employee Benefits
We regard our benefits program as a key factor in attracting and retaining the best employees. Please click on the benefits below to view all the employee benefits provided to all our employees working in India
Transparency in Coverage
The Transparency in Coverage Final Rules (TiC Final Rules) require group health plans and health insurance issuers to disclose on a public website detailed pricing information in three separate machine-readable files (MRFs). Below are links to our plans.
UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Sierra-Cedar. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click the button below.
Surgery Plus creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Sierra-Cedar. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click the button below.
Ready to make your move?
We’re here to answer your questions.
U.S. Employee Benefits
- Flexible Benefit Choices. Each employee decides where the majority of the company contribution is spent (retirement or health/welfare benefits).
- Professional Dues and Memberships Benefit. Fees, memberships, and licenses may be eligible for reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. We provide a bonus incentive to employees who recommend qualified candidates who are hired for roles within the company.
- Speaker Engagement Bonus Program. We provide a bonus incentive to employees willing to create and deliver quality presentations to professional audiences.
- Publication Bonus Program. We offer a bonus incentive to employees who publish work-related articles and white papers in professional publications.
India Employee Benefits
- Employee Referral Bonus Program. We provide a bonus incentive to employees who recommend qualified candidates that are hired for roles within the company.
- Group Health Insurance Benefit. We offer various health benefits to employees and their immediate families (spouse and up to two children).
- Group Term Life Insurance Benefit. Employees can have peace of mind knowing that they have company-provided insurance that protects them in the event of an accident or death.
- Retiral Benefits. The company and the employee contribute equally toward the Employee Provident Fund.
- Service & Recognition Awards. The Awards and Recognition Program is designed to align employees’ achievements with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Flexible Working Hours & Work-from-Home Options. With our flexible attendance system, employees can manage their daily work hours to suit their individual needs and the needs of the company.