Planning for and executing a strategic plan to migrate on-premises infrastructure and application management to a hosted solution doesn’t need to be a complex activity. Learn from a panel of three women who are influential higher education technology leaders representing Arizona State University, University of California Office of the President, and College of the Holy Cross. They will discuss their journey to migrate PeopleSoft applications to the cloud. Hear how the move helped shape their institutions and provided innovative approaches to support their students, faculty, and staff.
In this conversation, Sierra-Cedar’s Chris Myers asks nine questions to Stephen Fuller, Enterprise Program Manager, about the City of Oklahoma City’s move from PeopleSoft to Oracle HCM Cloud.
Listen to Wichita Public Schools CFO, Susan Willis, as she answers 9 questions about moving Wichita Public Schools from Oracle E-Business Financials to Oracle Cloud ERP Applications.
Our SFP specialists answer the eight most common questions about Oracle’s Student Financial Planning module. Below is a list of the questions with the associated minute mark in the video:
- What led schools to think about a new financial aid solution? (1:46)
- In what ways are you seeing schools finding Student Financial Planning useful? (4:07)
- Why would I begin my innovation journey with Student Financial Planning? (7:40)
- On your current projects, how do you see students being able to benefit from Student Financial Planning? (9:25)
- How can your financial aid office prepare for Student Financial Planning? (11:11)
- What integrations exist, and can you tell us about them? (12:53)
- How does implementing Student Financial Planning impact my IT department? (17:23)
- How is Student Financial Planning different? (21:21)
Sierra-Cedar developed a tool called PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) Workbench, which enhances the usability of PTF and allows for easier end-user testing. Our first video provides an overview of the PTF Workbench. The following three videos demonstrate the tool in action.
Sierra-Cedar and the City of San Luis Obispo continue to work together on the city’s “Motion Project.”
In partnership with Oracle, we’ve developed a series of videos to provide you with a deeper understanding of Oracle PeopleSoft technologies, features, and enhancements. The six-part series features Oracle’s Marc Weintraub, Senior Director of PeopleSoft Product Strategy, and Sierra-Cedar’s Richard George, Vice President of Strategic Services & Alliances. They discuss PeopleSoft key features and functionality, including Cloud Migration, Oracle Fluid UI, Selective Adoption, Simplified Analytics, and much more.