Listen to Wichita Public Schools CFO, Susan Willis, as she answers 9 questions about moving Wichita Public Schools from Oracle E-Business Financials to Oracle Cloud ERP Applications.
Our SFP specialists answer the eight most common questions about Oracle’s Student Financial Planning module. Below is a list of the questions with the associated minute mark in the video:
- What led schools to think about a new financial aid solution? (1:46)
- In what ways are you seeing schools finding Student Financial Planning useful? (4:07)
- Why would I begin my innovation journey with Student Financial Planning? (7:40)
- On your current projects, how do you see students being able to benefit from Student Financial Planning? (9:25)
- How can your financial aid office prepare for Student Financial Planning? (11:11)
- What integrations exist, and can you tell us about them? (12:53)
- How does implementing Student Financial Planning impact my IT department? (17:23)
- How is Student Financial Planning different? (21:21)
Sierra-Cedar developed a tool called PeopleSoft Test Framework (PTF) Workbench, which enhances the usability of PTF and allows for easier end-user testing. Our first video provides an overview of the PTF Workbench. The following three videos demonstrate the tool in action.
Sierra-Cedar and the City of San Luis Obispo continue to work together on the city’s “Motion Project.”
In partnership with Oracle, we’ve developed a series of videos to provide you with a deeper understanding of Oracle PeopleSoft technologies, features, and enhancements. The six-part series features Oracle’s Marc Weintraub, Senior Director of PeopleSoft Product Strategy, and Sierra-Cedar’s Richard George, Vice President of Strategic Services & Alliances. They discuss PeopleSoft key features and functionality, including Cloud Migration, Oracle Fluid UI, Selective Adoption, Simplified Analytics, and much more.