The Client engaged Sierra-Cedar DevOps Services to implement and migrate to a Terraform Automation and Collaboration (TACO) product, Scalr. The Client used Terraform open source for automation and established Infrastructure-as-Code best practices with the intent of accelerating strategic AWS projects.
Key Project Highlights:
- Standardized deployment method with integrated state management and GitOps
- Implementation of a Policy-as-Code solution to enforce standards
- Established a standard module library for the most common application patterns
- Improved firewall management with a centralized GitOps deployment pipeline
- Established OPA deployment rules to enforce security standards and help reduce costs